STMleader.com

Home Forums Got a Short Term Mission Question? Team Devos & Debriefing

Team Devos & Debriefing

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Mark Crocker 1 year, 5 months ago.

• Author

Lisa
    Participant

I have created this Team Devotional Manual that I give to team leaders to use on short-term mission trips. It’s a compilation of a lot of resources and can be used as little or as much as a leader wants (it’s based on 14 days).

I generally have members do the personal devo section in the morning on their own and then use the team devo section when we have the time to do a team debrief in the evenings. I use the questions as a way to begin discussion and it usually goes from there (i.e. we don’t always make it through the printed material!). Then there are sections for language, culture and debriefing.

If you know your team members well, it can work to ask some of them to take turns leading the team devo section – gives them the opportunity to have the floor. Feel free to check it out!

Team Devotional Manual_2016

Team Devo Manual

Mark Crocker
    Keymaster

Lisa, this is a phenomenal resource! thanks so much for your willingness to share it with the world.

I hope all great leaders out there realize just how helpful this can be for you and your teams. Grab a copy and let Lisa know your thanks 🙂

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

2016, 2017 © Mark Crocker. All rights reserved.