STMleader.com

Home Forums Got a Short Term Mission Question? Share some great STM videos – post the URL below. share!

Share some great STM videos – post the URL below. share!

This topic contains 8 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Mark Crocker Mark Crocker 4 months, 2 weeks ago.

• Author
    Profile photo of Mark Crocker
    Mark Crocker
    Keymaster

Who wants to be a volunteer? – A brilliant take on the “save the world” volunteer.

Profile photo of Vincent Chan
    Vincent Chan
    Participant

That’s a great and smart video!  Definitely using it.  Thanks!

Mark Crocker
    Keymaster

i suggest you use this video as a great opener for a “Starting Strong” session. I think it asks the question “why do we do what we do?” in a compelling way. (but I think we have a better answer)

Mark Crocker
    Keymaster

Here is another funny video on cross-cultural issues:

Profile photo of EYERUS
    EYERUS
    Participant

HMS went on a STM trip to Vancouver, East Hastings back in October, i think this is one of the exposure video’s shown while we were prepping for our trip!

despite how hard it was seeing all the brokenness and bondage.. i left knowing the need is great, but God is greater.

Profile photo of Sarah
    Sarah
    Participant

This song by Gungor gets me every time. Just stirs up a want to stand up in love and mercy against all of the injustices. Slightly abstract and poetic commissioning and thought provoking song. “Because if it’s us or them, it’s us for them.”

Profile photo of Liam
    Liam
    Participant

Having gone to Cambodia last year and preparing a destination study, I just looked around for a video that could encompass it all and although I wasn’t with the organizations described this is a good video to show to a group to prepare them for what the will see in Cambodia.

Profile photo of Johan
    Johan
    Participant

I really like this Video from YWAM

Mark Crocker
    Keymaster

one of my all time favourites is this one from Saturday Night Live.  Spot on parody:

39 cents

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

2016, 2017 © Mark Crocker. All rights reserved.